Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications & Study in
Application Materials and Procedures
I. Materials Needed
The following documents are needed for all applicants:
1.The completed BUPT Admission Application Form for Overseas Students;
2. Applicants’ certificate of highest completed academic level, diploma of highest completed academic institution and high school/college transcripts (photocopies or notary English translations);
3. Letters of recommendation required of different student categories;
4. The completed Physical Examination Record for Foreigners;
5. Proof of minimum HSK level 4 or BUPT Chinese Training Center diploma for those entering programs taught in Chinese.
II. Application Procedure
1. Get ready all the required documents and complete the application process on BUPT website OR send electronic and/or scanned versions of all documents to our email, (The original documents must be presented on the applicants’ arrival) OR mail all the documents to us (Mailing address: Postbox 211, International Office, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, 10# Xitucheng Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R.China, Postcode:100876).
3. All application materials will be evaluated by the university. Once the application for admission is endorsed, BUPT will grant the BUPT Admission Notice and the Application Form for Students from Overseas (JW 202 Form for short) and mail the two documents to the successful applicant;
4. The applicant goes in person to Chinese Embassy in his own country to apply for a (X) visa to study in China with the following materials: JW 202 Form, BUPT Admission Notice, Physical Examination Record for Foreigners;
5. After going through the above application procedures, the applicant shall enroll in BUPT within the time notified in the BUPT Admission Notice.
Note: The application period is from February 1 to May 20 each year.